WHY BOOK WITH US?
1) Tickets are non refundable, non exchangeable and non transferable. Please make sure you will be able to attend on your chosen date before booking.
2) In the unavoidable situation where we have to cancel an event, we will refund you in full through your PayPal account. Urban Connections will not be liable for any transportation or other costs incurred by people who arrive at a cancelled event.
3) We reserve the right to change advertised venues before an event.
4) Guests who arrive more than 15 minutes late for an event may be refused entry; this depends on the event/ venue.
5) Urban Connections or its associates and hosts shall not be liable for any damages arising from participation in an Urban Connections event. This includes damages arising out of any contact with anyone participating in an Urban Connections event. Such damages to include, but not limited to, physical injury, bodily harm, any Covid19 related symptoms or mental distress. Urban Connections events are held at venues over which Urban Connections and its associates have no control. Therefore by registering for an event you agree that Urban Connections and its associates have no liability should you suffer any loss or injury or illness to yourself or your personal items whilst on those premises.
6) Urban Connections and its associates and hosts reserve the right to refuse admission to an event, or indeed to eject from an event, anyone it considers not in a fit state to participate due to over intoxication from alcohol or other substances, inappropriate or abusive behavior.
7) Guests who receive no friend or date or both matches after attending a PAID event (and who have fully participated by selecting other guests on their form and who have not arrived late or left early) can attend our following event free of charge. This free place cannot be transferred to any other event or date; it is valid only for the event following the one which they attended.
8) Any guest who books a discounted student place must show a valid student NUS card which has not expired. Failure to do so will result in the guest having to pay the full price (the difference) in cash at the event. There will be no refund. University/ college staff IDs will not be accepted as a student ID
9) Urban Connections is not a dating agency and we do not background check any of our attendees so, if guests meet up after our event, we advise them to use the same caution as meeting any other stranger.
9) Some venues may not provide full, or limited, access for our disabled guests. Please contact us in advance of the event to ensure that we can take appropriate steps to allow you to enjoy the event, or, if the venue is limited in the adjustments that can be made, we will offer to help you attend another event at a more suitable venue.
10) You agree that you are responsible for keeping your login and password for your account secret. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for third party access to your account that results from sharing your login or other account details or personal information by you or the theft or misappropriation of your user name and password. For any complaints please contact us, details above.
11) We take data protection very seriously and will not share your details with any other parties. Your first name and email address will only be sent to other guests with whom you have matched at an event. We may also send you a monthly email with invites, which you can unsubscribe from instantly.
12) We will ensure we follow government guidelines re. Covid19 restrictions. By taking part in an Urban Connections event, guests accept it is their responsibility to use face coverings/ hand sanitiser and maintain social distancing and shall not hold Urban Connections or its associates or hosts responsible for any illness which may occur after attending any Urban Connections event. You accept your responsibility for your own health.