Join the the Luxury Gay Foodies Tour in Puglia – organised by Italy Gay Travel.
The authentic and extravagant Gay Foodies Tour is a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore the world-famous food in this amazing location. Our tour combines the must-see sights of Puglia with a sophisticated exploration of the food and wine specific to the region. Think seasonal vegetables, local cheeses, seafood from the extensive coastline and amazing meat, this is not Italian food as you know it. Puglia cuisine is based on a Mediterranean diet but here the food is explored creatively and always on seasonal produce. During the Gay Foodies Tour you will create inspired dishes with local chefs, learning all the tricks and trades from centuries of passed-down traditions. You will also eat like kings on this tour as the gastronomy included will ensure you indulge. Not convinced? We also throw in trips to food producers, regional markets, wineries and olive groves. We also see the key sights of Puglia, such as Alberobello, Lecce, Martina Franca, Ostuni and Polignano a Mare. This Gay Foodies Tour is open to all levels of cooking: you will be learning about the amazing Pugliese kitchen so there is a new trick for everyone to learn!
- Learn to cook like the locals
- Gastronomy meals from the best parts of the region
- Visit local markets and learn all about the ingredients of Puglia
- Wine tasting
- Olive oil degustation
- Visit key sights including Alberobello, Lecce, Ostuni and Polignano a Mare
- Make new friends from all over the world
- Luxury Accommodation in a private villa
- Be pampered by your Italy Gay Travels hosts, Sergio and Kendall