We’ve been making love happen between gay men for 12 years so we know a thing or two about match making. Are you fed up of swiping and wasting time chatting to people who suddenly disappear or who don’t look like their pictures? Dating apps can be great, but they are based solely on physical attraction – you have no idea about long term compatibility. Or maybe you prefer to avoid being visible on dating apps and need discretion? Our gay matchmaking service aims to personally match you with a partner who shares the same traits/ values/ goals and is looking for a relationship. You can be assured of complete confidentiality and discretion. For men in the UK only.
Get started now by clicking here Tell us who you’re looking for. Be honest and detailed, but remember, the narrower you set your criteria, the less matches you will receive. We also need some clear, recent photos of you.
When we receive your details, we’ll arrange a Whatsapp video call call to check you are a likeness to your description/ photos and ask you to scan and email us your I.D. to verify your age. This is also a chance to discuss your expectations in more depth. We will ask for a £50 registration fee before we start your search.
3) We’ll find a match.
We will personally hand search for a mate who corresponds to your likes/ values and preferences. If we find a match, we’ll email you with his details and photos; if you decide you want to go ahead and meet him, we’ll request a £50 payment to arrange the date.
4) We arrange your date
We’ll fix a convenient date, time and place for you both to meet and voila. Relax, be yourself and enjoy your date. Give us your feedback afterwards and we’ll pass it on the following day.
Terms & Conditions:
1) The £50 registration fee means you will be active on our database for 12 months. This does not guarantee we will find you a match, it does mean we will actively search for you and you will also be visible to any potential matches. This is non refundable and covers our admin – all matching is done by hand!
2) We charge an additional £50 for each match you wish to meet. This is payable before the date and is is non refundable (unless your date doesn’t show up – see line 4).
3) While we personally, hand-search our database of singles to find a perfect match (which you can accept or decline) and we show you his photo, we cannot guarantee there will be chemistry or you will hit it off, nor that a relationship will result from the meeting.
4) We will arrange a convenient time and date for you both to meet. If you cannot make the agreed date, we ask you to give us as much notice as possible. We can re-arrange your date another 2 occasions. After that, if you don’t attend you would lose your payment without any refund. We would, however, refund the other party who was ‘stood-up’ after the 3rd attempt at meeting.
5) While we check I.D, we do not conduct any background or criminal checks, Urban Connections advise you to use caution and meet in a pubic place as if you were meeting any other stranger. Urban Connections or its associates and employees shall not be liable for any damages arising from participation in an Urban Connections Matchmaking date . This includes damages arising out of any contact with anyone participating in an Urban Connections date. Such damages to include, but not limited to, physical injury, bodily harm or mental distress. By registering for a Matchmaking date, you agree that Urban Connections and its associates have no liability should you suffer any loss or injury to yourself or your personal items whilst on the date.
6)We will never share your data with anyone else and we will use your data with the sole purpose of finding you a mate. You can contact us at any time to ask to be removed from our system and for us to delete your data. We will only use your contact details to contact you when we find a match or to arrange the date.
7) By filling out our matchmaking questionnaire, we take it on good faith that you are in fact single – not married, co-habiting etc.
8) We ask clients to be honest when filling out our questionnaire. If you are dishonest about your age, looks etc, this will be clear at the verification stage.
9) We ask clients to be realistic about who they want to meet. The more specific you are, the more difficult it is for us to match you with someone.